Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wait...I bought a WHAT?!

A few weeks ago I discovered a Columbia outlet at the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets. Very exciting!

So, me being me, and all, I headed first for the clearance racks. Found some cute summer things that will be great for our trip next summer to XXXXX. Oh, wait, I haven't told you about that yet? Well, bear with me.

Look at this great skirt, right? Lightweight, will dry easily, and with lots of cinch-down straps so that the wrap doesn't unwrap. And it was $8. Really.
The funny thing was that I did notice that the tag said Hommes. But I was in a hurry to get back home for the bus, and when it fit, I grabbed it, paid, and dashed to the car. I thought it was just a mistake.

That night when I took it out of the bag and REALLY looked at the tag, all was clear. What I bought was not a great women's travel skirt. It was (drumroll, please):


A MEN'S MOUNTAIN KILT.

No wonder it didn't sell.

2 comments:

sweet p. said...

aaaaahhhhhahahaha... that is AWESOME!

rikerman said...

This made me laugh so hard. Just think of how easy it would be to pee - IN THE MOUNTAINS!! HAHAHAHAHA