At last. They were loose since JULY.
Remember the saga of the playroom chairs? How I found the fabric two years ago, and was going to do them myself since the cost to have it done was more than buying new chairs? After higher and higher estimates (the latest was $535 per chair and they couldn't start them until February) I found a small shop staffed by three guys from El Salvador. I took the chairs in on a Monday afternoon and they called Thursday and said they were done. Both were done for less than the cost of the highest estimate, and they look FANTASTIC. Ward knocked back the finish on the arms and legs and used the same ebony stain as on the kids' table & chairs.

Can't blog for long, must keep working on Christmas cards, which turned up last week. I still can't wait to tell you all about our plans for next summer. Perhaps tomorrow morning. Check back!

No comments:
Post a Comment