Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Facebook v. this blog

Sorry for the lack of updates. Having everyone around has been great; we've been totally lazy this week. But I've spent my precious computer time on FB, not Blogger.

When my uncle died, my aunt asked me to put together some pictures of him for the service. I didn't want to compromise the originals, so I planned to Picture-Maker them. As it turned out, I wound up buying a scanner instead, under the theory of why pay $40 for copies when I can put that toward something I wanted anyway. My cousin was also happy to have a CD of the pictures of his dad, so it turned out well.

So this morning I pulled a bunch of photos together for FB...unfortunately that means that the subjects are somewhat weighted toward FB friends. If you're on, check them out. If not, don't worry, I'll get a more representative batch scanned and post them here, so we can all laugh at each other!

Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: