Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year greetings from Holly

(Sorry this is totally backdated)

In kindergarten, they have a lot of songs about the months, the seasons, etc. For example, the December song is sung to the tune of "Frère Jacques" and goes:
It's December.
It's December.
Give a cheer!
Give a cheer!
For holidays and winter fun.
For holidays and winter fun.
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

On New Year's Eve Holly made up her own song. All spelling and words are her own. I did take the liberty of standardizing her capitalization, otherwise you would all have horrible headaches.

New Years Song

It is New Years
It is New Years
Have fun
Have fun
Stay up late
Stay up late
Is the funits
Is the funits
Bcause
I like it
Bcause
I like it
Yes I do
Yes I do

So I hope you all have the funits 2009 ever. Just...bcause.

No comments: