I've been meaning to post this for a while.
I tend to have FN on at 5:30 when Paula Deen comes on. Holly loves her southern accent, and has taken to saying: "Hey y'all, I'm Paula Deen. Welcome to Food Network. Patootie, patootie, patootie."
I've been told that if I ever wind up on Food Network, I am going to have to say "patootie, patootie, patootie" for her. I think that's a promise that I won't ever have to fulfill, though!
Another day we were all watching tv together and in channel surfing, stopped on FN. Gillian piped up "Ooh! Bobby Flay!" We all collapsed laughing.
Now I can't see either Paula or Bobby without thinking of what the girls say. We're pretty nutty around here. But you knew that.
Bug Wars
16 years ago
3 comments:
I really don't like Paula Deen. If I saw her on the screen I would probably say, "patootie, patootie, patootie" too.
Admit it though, she's better than Sandra Lee, who used to be on at 5:30. But both have had so much work done that they are scary!
Also, Ward absolutely despises Jamie and Bobby Deen. Almost as much as he hates Stephanie from Throwdown. That show should be called "chokedown" because she's always shaking her hair over the food!
Lol.. I find Paula very entertaining.. and appreciate her love of butter. Sandra Lee irritates the crap out of me! My favorite is Alton Brown. He's just very funny and informative at the same time.
Post a Comment