Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thumbs up

...to Best Buy. I'm not much of a fan of the big box electronics stores; I think they're always looking to bleed you dry. But the online purchase was executed as simply as the delivery.

They called and said they would arrive between 7-9 AM and called from the highway at 7:15 to tighten up the directions. Two nice guys, arrived on time and set everything up perfectly.

So now we have the matched set. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

rikerman said...

I hear you on the whole big-box-best-buy thing, but my newest geeky boyfriend works in the wireless router/modem department at best buy. After a dismal experience with my local radio shack, which included lots of riduculous posturing with big words by an a**hole that worked there, I finally had to say - I have a physics degree! I know how to wire something in series!! I'm sure I blogged about this in the past..... ANYWAY - I told my whole story to my new BFF at best buy. He was extremely understanding.... and then sold me the right thing. RAH.

sweet p. said...

ooooh, pretty!