We have been at the pool over in B* for the last 10 weekdays for swimming lessons. So my early-morning posting time has been replaced with early-morning drives to the pool. Once we're there, we've tried to stay. Especially given the price of gas.
I will upload pics of the girls swimming and related stories soon.
Next week both are off to camp. Gillian to Girl Scout camp (long days - 8:30-5:00) and Holly to nature camp (9:30-12:00). I originally thought sending them both would buy me a good bit of a break, but think now that I am again destined to spend a week in the car.
All those projects I've been thinking about around the house will keep, though. 33 days until school starts!!!
I've been doing a whole lot of reading (see the column at right), which is great. My tan is coming along nicely, and I've tried a great new recipe for zucchini soup that I got from the Honey Brook CSA recipe blog (find the link on Five Hungry Girls). So all in all, I have nothing to complain about.
More soon, everyone!
Bug Wars
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment