Last night we were watching TV and on came an ad for Cymbalta, which is an anti-depressant. I went to take out my contacts as the voice-over ran through the litany of side effects. When I heard "jaundice or yellowing of the skin or eyes" I ran back to the TV room and said to Ward: "So Cymbalta will stop you feeling blue, but will turn you yellow!" I was laughing so hard I could barely get the words out.
We laughed on and off for about 20 minutes.
I might need to get out more.
Bug Wars
16 years ago
2 comments:
Good one................I will get a good laugh every time I watch this commercial.
This TOTALLY reminds me of, "If you are going to yak, yak in the box." Or, when we were in NYC, you asked me if a building was The Russian Tea Room and I said, "Yes...lets RUSH IN and get some tea!" Totally corny but still so danged funny!
Post a Comment