Thursday, November 20, 2008

Uh oh...something else to keep up with

We have all been out of step this past week -- all four of us. I was at home on Tuesday and somehow forgot to get Gillian off the bus. Thankfully a neighbor was cleared to take her, and when the phone rang at 3:42 I had a flash. I amswered the phone "I missed the bus!" "Yes, and I have her" she replied. That's just one example. So I'm going to write about something else now.


Kristy at "She Just Walks Around With It" had another great post, this time about Facebook. Laura J and Laura A are the only people I know (or so I thought) who were on it. Well, long story short, I wound up joining yesterday. I like the idea of being out there, but now I have this looming sense of dread. It's going to be something else I have to keep up with. But I'm totally in the honeymoon phase, adding friends and trying to figure out how to do stuff. (Where's the $#@! tutorial anyway?!)


I really enjoy the outlet that writing here has become. And that this blog ISN'T out there for the whole world...just those people I have invited in. That's not going to change.


But now I have entered this other world where your past and present collide.


Slowly, I'm creeping forward into the 21st century. And not surprisingly, a lot of you are there already.

No comments: