Last month Gillian convinced me to try a little something different with my hair. She really wanted me to get bangs. I was kind of afraid, thinking Yvette would cut them like the girls'.
Thankfully grown-up bangs are more subtle than little-girl bangs.
But in the chop, I lost the last of my summer blonde. My hair usually looks darker this time of year, but has looked SO dark that I asked her about highlights. I have always been leery of messing too much with it, looking like Barbie, and of adding an extra expense to my budget. But Yvette convinced me that I could probably get away with doing it once a year. I went this morning, and am really pleased with how good they look, and how natural they turned out.
For the record, I'm still terrified of LASIK.
And it's snowing again.

4 comments:
I like it! Not Barbie at all - more like sexy mama, in a good way.
You look beautiful, dahling!
Wow - you are looking hot, baby! The best part of a haircut/salon visit is when you come out and say 'who knew?!'
Liking it! I am considering getting the "grown up" bangs myself. (Yes, I dumped my bangs almost immediately after college). Also, pesky gray hair against brunette = no good.
Post a Comment