Today I also stumbled across on FB a girl we worked with at ShopRite in high school. She was from the next town.
T* S* used to wear a crop top, jeans and a belt around her waist. The belt neither held up her pants nor cinched her shirt. Dee and I used to call it the "belt to nowhere" and have referenced it many times in the last 20 years.
2 comments:
That's awesome! You should totally send him the post, so he knows of his infamy :)
Today I also stumbled across on FB a girl we worked with at ShopRite in high school. She was from the next town.
T* S* used to wear a crop top, jeans and a belt around her waist. The belt neither held up her pants nor cinched her shirt. Dee and I used to call it the "belt to nowhere" and have referenced it many times in the last 20 years.
Go figure.
Post a Comment