I met up with Lisa for a girls' day out in Princeton on Saturday. We mucked around, then went for a great lunch at Big Fish. Top-notch lobster bisque, with gobs of sweet lobster meat was just the thing for a not quite cold, not quite rainy day. Then I had the best salmon burger I've ever eaten...just enough jerk seasoning to make you want to eat the whole, huge thing. Plus unbelievably crispy sweet potato fries that were part of the reason I ordered it in the first place.
I don't know if it was all the seafood, or maybe the glass of wine that made me do this at Pottery Barn Kids:

PBK has some pretty amazing kids' costumes this year. The burger, hot dog and fries have a ketchup packet you can get to hold your treats! Check it out!
I came home to two squeaky-clean girls, a lovely cheese plate and a family movie night (the girls chose "Elf" from the library). Ward is pretty awesome.
And I would like to tell you that I managed to restrain myself from all the fish puns I could have used in this post. No "on porpoise," "just for the halibut," etc.
1 comment:
i *heart* 'elf'. sounds like an awesome weekend - you know, except all the salmon and lobster eating!
Post a Comment