Wednesday, April 2, 2008

140th Birthday Party Pics

More apologies for being out of date here. I will be catching up on the last of March in the next couple of days.

Here are some pictures from Ward's parents' 140th birthday party which was held at the beginning of March. I used my pictures, along with pictures from Dad, Uncle Ray & Aunt Chana to put together a winkflash photo book as a keepsake for M&D. The Winkflash format/layout options were not as flexible as Shutterfly, but a few times a year, winkflash offers books of up to 100 pages for $19.95. It came out great, shipped really quickly (submitted it Tuesday, had it Saturday) and I would recommend them for this.

Almost the whole clan (Joe & Joseph missing)




Nieces Laura & Jessie

the four of us

70+70=140

7 going on 17. This one scares the %$#@! out of me!

No comments: