Thursday, November 29, 2007

I smelled Chuck Norris because I'm NOT crazy.

Diane sent me this email and it amused me enough to post it here. Do it for yourself and have a giggle!

Pick the month you were born:
January..... I kicked
February... I loved
March....... I karate chopped
April......... I licked
May.......... I jumped on
June......... I smelled
July.......... I did the Macarena With
August...... I had lunch with
September. I danced with
October..... I sang to
November. I yelled at
December.. I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1............. a birdbath
2............. a monster
3............. a phone
4............. a fork
5............. a snowman
6............. a gangster
7............. my cell phone
8............. my dog
9............. my best friends' boyfriend
10............ my neighbor
11............ my science teacher
12............ a banana
13............ a fireman
14............ a stuffed animal
15............ a goat
16............ a pickle
17............ your mom
18............ a spoon
19............ my sister
20............ a baseball bat
21............ a ninja
22............ Chuck Norris
23............ a noodle
24............ a squirrel
25............ a football player
26............ a smurf
27............ my brother
28............ Santa Claus
29............ a surfer
30............ a llama
31............ a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
*White* ...... because I'm cool like that
*Black* ....... because that's how I roll.* *
*Pink* ......... because I'm NOT crazy.* *
*Red* ......... because the voices told me to.
*Blue* ......... because I'm sexy and I do what I want
*Green* ...... because I think I need some serious help.
*Purple* ..... because I'm AWESOME!
*Gray* ........ because Big Bird said to and he's my leader. * *
*Yellow* ..... because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars* *
*Orange* .... because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
*Brown** *..... because I can.
*Other* ....... because I'm a Ninja!
*None* ....... because I can't control myself.

What crazy sentence do YOU end up with?

5 comments:

sweet p. said...

I had lunch with my dog because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

(If I only had a dog...)

Allison said...

Yes you do, bee-otch!

rikerman said...

um - I kicked a birdbath because that's how I roll.
(I don't ROLL on Shabbat!)

Anonymous said...

I did the macarena with my cell phone because I'm sexy and I do what I want.ma

sweet p. said...

too freaking funny - thanks for the bee-otch love - and i also don't roll on the Sabbath's!