Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy busy!

On Friday the girls had off for a teacher's in-service. We decided that if Ward could get the day off we would go to the aquarium, and then go into Philly and hit Reading Terminal Market. To make things interesting, I spun a whole tale for the girls that we were going to spend Friday and do a thorough spring cleaning. Quite a yarn, but they fell for it, hook, line and sinker.
see how I slid that in there!

It was great day trip. Both girls loved the touch tanks; Gillian's favorite were the sharks, Holly's the jellyfish.



Ward and I had last tried to go to Reading Terminal Market in September of 1994 on one of our first dates. It was a Sunday and the place was shuttered. Took us long enough, but we got back there. We all had a great time looking and tasting our way around the place and I brought lots of great ingredients home for the week.

No comments: