Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Week of Holly

See if you can guess where my focus has been this past week....go ahead, I dare you!

(pictures are forthcoming, once I re-charge my camera battery)

We had Holly's birthday party on Sunday at a gym in Flemington. The kids had a great time. Holly didn't even freak out when they hoisted her up to the ceiling (a la Peter Pan) and swung her around. She loved it. This seems like progress!

Then Tuesday was her actual birthday, so the previous day included making birthday snack for school and cake for home, wrapping gifts and writing thank you notes.

Today was her Mother's Day luncheon at pre-school. So it's been all Holly, all the time!

Luckily the next few days bring some well-deserved "me" time. Friday night is book group. Saturday is my favorite plant sale, sponsored by the Master Gardeners of Hunterdon & Somerset Counties. Then I'll meet up with Lisa for lunch, then we are having 2 local families over for dinner. Sunday we are going to the Somerset Patriots game (my choice).

No comments: